Hand Crafted In Our Lab from Cast to Finish and Made To Your Specific Needs
Ready Between 5 to 7 Business Days
* Plastic Orthotics – Full and 3/4 Length
* Rubber Orthotics – Aggressive, Medium or Mild Support – Hard or Cushioned
* Soft and Cushioned Orthotics – Full and 3/4 Length
* For Daily Use, For Casual Wear & Sport Orthotics
* Relief for Pressure Areas and Ulcers
* Motion Control for In-Toeing and Out-Toeing
* Thin for Casual and Cobra for Dress Shoes
* Children Orthotics from Ages of 3 and up
We Can Accommodate Most Shoes
Running Shoes, Waking Shoes, Casual Footwear, Winter Boots, Safety Footwear, Dress Shoes, Sandals, Slippers, Skates, Ski Boots, Cleets
* Complimentary lower limb biomechanical and gait analysis assessment
* 3-Dimensional foot casting none weight bearing
* Hand Crafted Custom Made Foot Orthotics (not computer generated, custom fitted or modified)
* Discounted prices for additional pairs
* Follow-up appointments included (4 weeks after purchase, yearly check-ups and every 6mts for children under the age of 16)
Our Warranty Includes:
- working with our clients until they reach comfort and satisfaction at no extra cost
- adjustments done on-site while you wait
Gait Analysis Report
- sent to Your Referring Health Care Professional and a copy for Your Health Insurance Claim
To Schedule an Appointment
Call (613) 231-4980
Custom Fitted and Hand Crafted Orthotics
At the clinic we keep all the casts for 6 months and give our clients the option to have their cast kept and filed for future use at no etra cost.
The initial appointment usually lasts approximately one hour. Lise will take the time to note your history, listen and then do a series of different tests to determine the underlying problem causing the pain. A full explanation and demonstrations of the findings will be shared and a discussion of possible therapies to resolve the condition(s).
Purchasing Custom Foot Orthotics
Custom orthotics are usually ready for pick-up seven days after the assessment appointment. The cost for one pair includes all the appointments involved. A follow-up will be scheduled for you 4 weeks after the pick-up.
All adjustments appointments and yearly check-ups are also included. We have an on-site laboratory; therefore they are fabricated and fitted by Lise.
Our Goal is to have you walk pain free and with comfort just like walking on beach sand. We will work with you until you are happy and satisfied with your orthotic therapy. We strive to give you the service that you deserve.